the green fields beyond

Theologylifelovehistoryfaithmoviesrants...

Name:
Location: Charles City, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Finish line crossed!

Update: I finished my fourth and last exam at 4:00 this afternoon. Thanks to everybody who's offered prayer, encouragement, procrastination, and pep talks over these last two weeks.
There is much more to blog about, but i'm way too tired right now.

Schedule for tomorrow:
1. Sleep in! Maybe until 8:30!
2. Get an oil change
3. Clean up the papers, study sheets, and other debris of exam-week.
4. Wait for the DHL delivery guy (who has TWICE failed to show up at the promised time)
5. Start on my non-exam reading (first up: Susanna Clarke's novel of spies and rival wizards in an 1808 England-that-never-was: Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell)
6. Start work on a coloring book that I'm helping to put together (yeah, you read that right.)

Thanks again, everybody!

4 Comments:

said...

CONGRATS! :D

5:45 PM  
said...

yeah! congrats! i'm so jealous! but i'll be there tomorrow...only i have to go to work after my exam!

8:07 PM  
said...

Congrats!

Wait...does this mean I now have to call you PASTOR Justin? Or perhaps Pastor Moore?

2:09 AM  
said...

Congratulations! I can't wait until Jimmy can say the same thing, even though it's quite a while down the road!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home