the green fields beyond

Theologylifelovehistoryfaithmoviesrants...

Name:
Location: Charles City, Virginia, United States

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Matti's contribution to the public square

Hi all,
It's been quiet on this blog lately...mainly because the summer has been just as busy as the schoolyear! I'm part of the way through my summer internship at Trinity, and have continued with my tutoring and library jobs.
In the next week or so, i plan to do a post on the summer internship, and what that's like. In the meantime, though, I encourage you to check out Icarus Fallen, a news, politics, sports, and culture discussion run by my good friend Mattias and several other folks.

Disclaimer: Many of the contributors (though by no means all of them) come from a classical/Catholic conservative position (think Russell Kirk, First Things magazine, the Great Books Seminar, or Pope John Paul II). They're smart and opinionated, and I disagree with about half of their posts in any given week. Feel free to chime in, but be prepared for a rigorous argument either way.

1 Comments:

said...

you need to write more, boy

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home